Try the bookstore first, but if they don't have it, then purchase it here.
Try completing this in the Google Slides App if you're on an iPad.
Directions are in the presentation. Be careful, now. ANYONE can edit your slide! Please respect the work of others. If you are unable to finish this in class, please complete the assignment at home.
Just as we modeled in class, make sure you are prepared:
- Have a partner who can read your character's testimony in chunks. This "reader" can also be one of your teachers.
- Think carefully how you will use the doc camera to project your packet of information (including the map and various diagrams). Feel free to use one of our "clean" copies and then you can read from your annotations.
- You will be assessed on the following:
This is a bit tricky, but we know you can do it if you take it step-by-step. You'll need this account for future assessments.
- Go to the New Trier VoiceThread page and sign in using your ID # and network password.
- Once you have signed in successfully, you need to come back to this page and join our group.
DON'T CLICK BELOW UNTIL YOU HAVE FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE.
3) Now, please click HERE.
Once you have followed these directions, you should be able to complete the project using the iPad app.